For the 2nd consecutive year, Camp At The Peak will be hosted on the Ocoee River in Old Fort, Tennessee at Ocoee Ridge Camp. Nestled on the very top of the mountain peak, our camp lodges have picturesque views. mvmt youth has hosted our in-house camp at a number of locations over the years, but Ocoee Ridge is hands down our favorite.
Activities at the camp include white water rafting, a wave pool, water slides, high ropes, paintball, and more.
The total cost of camp is $379 per student. This includes meals, lodging, and activities all week long. The only cost that is not included is white water rafting, which is $25 per student. Please understand that Westside is already subsidizing the cost of camp at a rate of about $100 per student. Each camper's balance is due on July 1st.
The $50 deposit (due June 13th) can be paid here on this site via the "Register" button, but we ask that the balance be paid by cash or check. Checks can be made out to Westside Baptist Church, with "Sumemr Camp" in the memo. That check can be brought to the dropbox next to the youth offices in the Family Life Center.
- We depart for camp on Saturday morning, July 17th.
- Student check-in will begin at 7 am. Busses will depart at 8 am.
- Upon arrival, students will check-in, and final review of forms and finances with our camp secretary.
- After this, they'll drop off any medications they need to bring with them at the camp nurse's desk.
- Finally, they'll wait in the gym with the rest of the campers and staff until we get our final instructions for loading the busses.
- We return to Gainesville at 4:00 pm on Wednesday, July 21st.